– MEDICAL DEVICE –
GLYCO-A ®12 % is a multi-actions care which allows to visibly improve the general appearance of the skin.
- • Reduces wrinkles
- • Smooths skin relief
- • Reduces pigmentation spots
- • Regulates sebum production
- • Clears pores and fades post-acne scars
- • Prepares skin for medical peels and prolongs their effectivness
PROPERTIES OF THE MAIN INGREDIENTS
- • 12% GLYCOLIC ACID: Stimulates cellular activity / Weakens lipid bonds that hold dead cells together / Boosts collagen and elastin production / Stimulates hyaluronic acid production and optimizes the hydration of the horny layer / Regulates sebum production
Apply 2 to 3 times a week, in the evening, on a clean and dry skin. Rub until fully absorbed. No need to rinse.
General protocol of care: Apply the peel care during one month and then let the skin rest the following month. Repeat the protocol until obtaining the desired effect.
We invite you to read carefully the instructions in the package leaflet or on the label, prior to any use.
If in doubt, please consult your pharmacist or health care professional.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
GLYCO-A® 12% is not suitable for sensitive skin. It is imperative to use a suitable, very high sun protection during treatment and one week afterwards. Avoid contact with eyes. It is recommended to apply the peeling care outside of the summer season.
PRESERVATIVE FREE • FRAGRANCE FREE
This medical device is a regulated health product which, under this regulation, bears the CE mark